If you would like to have your own copy of this gorgeous catalog and you do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love to send you one…all you have to do is leave me a comment letting me know that you would like a catalog. I’ll then contact you for your mailing address and you will be ready to go!
Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
What is one thing that everybody has? A birthday! And the Perennial Birthday Project Kit is the perfect way to keep track of those special days.
Stock this delightful box with birthday cards you make yourself and you’ll never forget to send a birthday card again. Kit includes components for making 16 birthday cards, 4 each of 4 designs, plus the box to store them in. Keep ahead by recording birthdays on the tabbed dividers for month-at-a-glance reminders.
Perennial Birthday Project Kit includes:
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8″ (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
The Perennial Birthday Project Kit can be found in the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog which is valid until May 31, 2018 (product availability may be limited toward the end of the catalog sales period)
…so don’t wait too long to order this or you could miss out. And that would be very sad. Have a great weekend!
The Lots of Happy Card Kit is my all time favorite kit ever!
The cards are spectacular and oh so easy to put together. And there is a refill kit available…love that!
There’s lots to love in this all-inclusive card kit. Create all-occasion cards, then add your own color using the included Watercolor Pencils.
* Makes 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs, using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set
* Folded card sizes: 2″ x 3-1/2″, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″, 4″ x 3-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (5.1 x 8.9 cm, 6.4 x 11.4 cm, 10.2 x 8.9 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm)
* Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps
* clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes
* giftable kraft box
* printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents
* white/gold foil labels
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot
* full-size Watercolor Pencils in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry
* Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ombre Ribbon
* Stampin’ Dimensionals