The Soft Sayings All-Inclusive Card Kit is one of the several kits Stampin’ Up! offers to fit your crafting needs.
Soft Sayings Card Kit
Nothing better than getting a bunch of fun stuff in one place. Buy your kit, enjoy it all!
* Makes 20 cards–2 each of 10 designs–using the included Soft Sayings Stamp Set
* Folded card sizes: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 cm x 14 cm), 3-1/2″ x 5″ (8.9 cm x 12.7 cm), 3″ x 3″ (7.2 cm x 7.2 cm)
* Includes set of 15 photopolymer stamps, clear stamp block, 20 printed card bases and coordinating printed envelopes, giftable kraft box, die-cut accents, Stampin’ Spot, Baker’s Twine, washi tape, Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Complete using your choice of adhesive
Make even more gorgeous cards with your Soft Sayings Card Kit Refill!
* Includes 20 card bases and coordinating printed envelopes; die-cut accents in gold glitter, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, and White; Lemon Lime Twist Baker’s Twine; washi tape, 5 yards; Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Use the stamp set and ink from the Soft Sayings Card Kit with this refill kit to create even more cards!
* Includes everything from the Soft Sayings Card Kit—minus the stamp set, ink, clear stamp block, and box—so you can create 20 cards
Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
It was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want:
* Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
* 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
* Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
* 2 open sides so you can use larger paper
* Multiple hinges for more placement options
* 2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
* 1 foam mat for use with photopolymer
* 1 base with grid
* Magnet storage areas
Want to know more?
Check out these videos for all sorts of information, tips and techniques.
How do I get a Stamparatus?
This amazing tool will be available in the new 2018-19 Annual Catalog beginning June 1, 2018.
Let the Good Times Roll Bundle is full of Anticipation . . . excitement . . . surprise . . . screaming as loud as you can. . . relief and utter bliss—you see, roller coasters and birthdays are the same thing, really . . .
The Let the Good Times Roll Bundle in the new 2018 Occasions catalog is full of surprises and fitting for all the people on your birthday list…young & old!!
This bundle reminds of my childhood days and my thrill seeking personality.
The opportunities to create fun-filled cards are endless!
Let the Good Times Roll Bundle will add lots of excitement for anyone that you send this card to!!