The Soft Sayings All-Inclusive Card Kit is one of the several kits Stampin’ Up! offers to fit your crafting needs.
Soft Sayings Card Kit
Nothing better than getting a bunch of fun stuff in one place. Buy your kit, enjoy it all!
* Makes 20 cards–2 each of 10 designs–using the included Soft Sayings Stamp Set
* Folded card sizes: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 cm x 14 cm), 3-1/2″ x 5″ (8.9 cm x 12.7 cm), 3″ x 3″ (7.2 cm x 7.2 cm)
* Includes set of 15 photopolymer stamps, clear stamp block, 20 printed card bases and coordinating printed envelopes, giftable kraft box, die-cut accents, Stampin’ Spot, Baker’s Twine, washi tape, Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Complete using your choice of adhesive
Make even more gorgeous cards with your Soft Sayings Card Kit Refill!
* Includes 20 card bases and coordinating printed envelopes; die-cut accents in gold glitter, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, and White; Lemon Lime Twist Baker’s Twine; washi tape, 5 yards; Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Use the stamp set and ink from the Soft Sayings Card Kit with this refill kit to create even more cards!
* Includes everything from the Soft Sayings Card Kit—minus the stamp set, ink, clear stamp block, and box—so you can create 20 cards
Well, let me tell you I was wondering the same thing and did a little research.
I’ve seen them painted on barns and thought they were pretty and a nice way to dress up a barn.
I had no idea of the back story until today when I learned of a lady named Donna Sue Groves and her desire to honor her mama, Maxine, by painting a quilt square and hanging it on the barn. The link to their story is below in the supply list section.
Time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Home Sweet Home” Challenge.
This week I was inspired by…
the wall of lovely wood planks
And I’ve been itching to play with the new Quilt Builder Framelits that I was able to pre-order (one of my fav perks of being a demonstrator) from the Holiday Catalog (coming Sept 1).
I love that there is absolutely no stamping on this card.
What did I use to create this Barn Quilt beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
Paper: Wood Texture Designer Series Paper Stack, Pool Party, Night of Navy
Tools: Quilt Builder Framelits (coming soon-9/1), Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
It’s All in the Details: lots and lots of texture
background-Pinewood Planks embossing folder
quilt-Wood Texture Designer Series Paper
quilt base-scalloped square
scroll to very bottom for more quilt options
Barn Quilt Card
Using Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing folder and Big Shot, emboss Night of Navy (4″ x 5-1/4″) cardstock. Adhere onto folded Pool Party (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
Die cut largest scalloped square (Layering Squares Framelits) from Night of Navy (3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″), quilt frame from Pool Party (3″ x 3″) and quilt pieces from Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (3″ x 3″)-see TIP below.
Adhere quilt frame to scalloped square, add quilt pieces inside frame, adhere quilt square to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
TIP: Use 2 different pieces of Wood Texture DSP for quilt pieces-flipping the corner and triangle pieces for color variation. Scroll to bottom of post to see other options.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
The At Home with You Bundle will open the door to your creativity with this “a-door-able” bundle,
containing the At Home with You Stamp Set and coordinating At Home Framelits Dies.
At Home with You Bundle
Offers versatile greetings and all-season images will make you feel right at home. Create a front porch scene for more versatility than you can imagine.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, e, g
At Home Framelits Dies
Create die-cut accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting.
Stampin’ Up! At Home with You Bundle Video
At Home with You Bundle and Coordinating Products (click on pictures to SHOP NOW)