Seasonal Wreaths stamp set is SO ADAPTABLE!!
Seasonal Wreaths Stamp Set includes a wreath to adorn every season. Combine the images and greetings to create a festive festoon for any occasion.
And as an added bonus…the All Around Wreath Dies coordinate with it allowing you to create custom die-cut wreaths in record time!
Today the DOstamperSTARS are doing a Fall/Halloween Inspiration Hop.
So…I decided to focus on the rich colors of Autumn and layering different textures.
Take a look!
Some of my favorite things about this card…
- I am over the moon in love with the linen look of this Come to Gather Designer Series Paper
- and the soft texture of the Crumb Cake ribbon with satin edge, it is so easy to work with
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Seasonal Wreaths
- Paper: Come to Gather Designer Series Paper, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Stampin’ Blends: Flowers: Light Cajun Craze, Leaves: Soft Sea Foam Light & Dark, Color Lifter (used to lighten flowers if desired)
- Tools: Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Shape Dies, Layering Circles Dies
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cajun Craze: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base), scrap for scalloped circle
- Very Vanilla: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″, scrap for stitched circle
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Stamp wreath and sentiment with Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, die cut with large circle Stitched Shapes Die. Color image with Stampin’ Blends. Die cut large scalloped circle (Cajun Craze card stock) with Layering Circle Dies. Adhere together.
- With Liquid Glue adhere Designer Series Paper to Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere Crumb Cake ribbon to Designer Series Paper. Wrap Cajun Craze Linen Thread around card front three times, secure with bow. Emboss with Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere focal image to card front. Adhere card front to folded card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Write a personal note and drop in the mail to brighten someone’s day!
- Use Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter to lighten flowers in desired areas to create added dimension.
Seasonal Wreaths Card
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Seasonal Wreaths Shopping List
Thank you for shopping with me!
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥