The Gather Together stamp set is GORGEOUS!!
Whether or not you can gather together with those who are close to your heart, you can share some gratitude and love with them using the Gather Together Stamp Set. Loved ones near and far will feel your love and appreciation when they receive a hand-stamped card from you.
Take a look, I know you are going to love this stamp set as much as I do!
I created this card for a recent card swap that I participated in and I really like how it turned out.
I was inspired by the rich colors of Autumn, I love when the weather turns a bit cooler and the trees start to show all their beautiful colors.
Some of my favorite elements of this card…
- the Wood-Grain and Gingham Checkered pattern paper from the Gather Together Designer Series Paper pack
- I used the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for added interest, I love how it gives the Champagne Foil Paper a little something EXTRA!
- and the Crumb Cake Ribbon with Satin Edge, it is super soft and very easy to work with!
The front of the card is filled with textures and rich warm autumn colors!
But check out the inside…I adore the large maple leaf!
Here is a closer look at the how the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder gives the Champagne Foil added interest!
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Gather Together
- Paper: Come Together Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Champagne Foil
- Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
- Tools: Gathered Leaves Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Triple Banner Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Sprig Punch
- Embellishments: Gold Faceted Gems, Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack
- Adhesive: Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Early Espresso: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base)
- Whisper White: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (inside), 1″ x 3″ (banner)
- Champagne Foil Sheet: scrap
- Come Together Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″, scrap for leaf
- Crushed Curry: scrap for 2 medium daisy
- Mint Macaron: scrap
- Cajun Craze: scrap
- Cherry Cobbler: scrap
- Pretty Peacock: scrap
- Stamp daisy image with Crushed Curry ink on Crushed Curry cardstock, punch with medium daisy punch. Adhere together with Liquid Glue. Stamp maple leaf image with Early Espresso ink on Come to Gather Designer Series Paper, die cut with Gathered Leaves Dies.
- Die cut leaves from Cherry Cobbler, Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze. Die cut Stitched Nested Label from wood-grain patterned Come to Gather Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp sentiments onto Whisper White cardstock with Cherry Cobbler ink, trim end with Triple Banner Punch. Using Sprig Punch, punch 2 sprigs. Emboss sprigs with Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Adhere wood-grain panel onto Early Espresso card base. Layer and adhere leaves, daisy, sentiment banner and 4-1/4″ ribbon onto card front.
- Stamp inside panel, adhere. Write a personal note and drop in the mail to brighten someone’s day!
- by stamping images onto Designer Series Paper, you can incorporate its color and patterns in a way that is often overlooked
Gather Together Thanksgiving Card
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Thank you for shopping with me!
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥