Today, I want to share with you the Collar Fold Technique.
I had never tried this technique when the Stamping with the Stars group decided to create and share this type of card.
Since I didn’t have a clue how to do it, I do what I always do when I need creative inspiration…
I searched Pinterest for “Collar Fold” and lickity split, up popped tons of inspiration and instructional videos!
I love the fact that this technique is…
- Super Easy
- Can be used for any occasion
- a Great way to use Designer Series Paper
Let’s see what the STARS have created!
Some of my favorite things about this card…
- the sentiment and font, I love the combination of cursive and type
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, which will be retiring soon
- the Collar Fold allows you to enjoy both sides of this beautiful paper
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Free As A Bird
- Paper: Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, Soft Sea Foam, Blueberry Bushel
- Ink: Blueberry Bushel
- Tools: Stampin’ Trimmer
- Adhesive: SNAIL, Glue Dots
- Technique: Collar Fold
- Blueberry Bushel: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base)
- Soft Sea Foam: 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5-1/2″
Collar Fold Instructions:
- On long side of Designer Series Paper, make a cut at 3-1/2″ from top to approximately 2-3/4″ in from right side. Fold each side away from the cut edge, secure edge with Glue Dot.
- To create card front, adhere Designer Series Paper onto Soft Sea Foam layer, stamp sentiment with Blueberry Bushel ink.
- Adhere card front onto Blueberry Bushel card base.
- Write a personal note and drop in the mail to brighten someone’s day!
Collar Fold Friendship Card
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Collar Fold Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
May Host Code
Thank you for shopping with me!
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥