Floral Frames Bundle is FABULOUS!!
Make these classic framed messages your own by creating fun color schemes for them.
Foliage Frame Framelits Dies
Create leaves and frames in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. These dies are designed to use multiple pieces to layer behind a circle or other pieces to create foliage and a layered look to your projects.
Today, I want to share with you some of my favorite products that will be retiring soon.
- 2017-2019 In Colors
- Floral Frames stamp set and coordinating Foliage Frame Framelits Dies
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Some of my favorite things about this card…
- the sentiment was heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder
- I love that the Foliage Frame Framelits cuts and adds texture to the leaves…at the same time!
- I added some extra sparkle with the Adhesive Backed Sequins
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Floral Frames
- Paper: Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark, Berry Burst
- Embellishments: Linen Thread, Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Tools: Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Foliage Frame Framelits
- Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Technique: Heat Embossing
- Tranquil Tide: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base), scraps for leaves
- Powder Pink: 3-3/4″ x 5″ (card front), scraps for flowers
- Berry Burst: 1″ x 2-3/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist: scraps for leaves
- Whisper White: 2″ x 2-1/2″
- Stamp a few flowers in Berry Burst ink on the top-left side of the card front. Stamp an additional set of three flowers on a separate piece of Petal Pink Cardstock. Die cut these flowers using the Big Shot and Foliage Frame Framelits Dies
- Cut a label from Whisper White Cardstock using the Foliage Frame dies. Adhere it to the card front on the lower-right side.
- Die cut foliage from Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock using the Foliage Frame dies. Adhere the foliage to the card, partially covering the stamped flowers. Adhere the die-cut flowers to the card, partially covering the foliage.
- Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark ink on a piece of Berry Burst Cardstock. Cover it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set. Adhere the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with 2 pieces of Linen Thread, adhere it to the card.
- Ink image with Versamark ink. Stamp on Berry Burst Cardstock. Cover with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Remove excess and melt with Heat Tool.
It’s All in the Details:
- Foliage Frame Framelits cuts and adds texture…all at once!
- Copper embossed sentiment adds a touch of sparkle.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Floral Frames Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
April Host Code & Free Gift with Purchase
Thank you for shopping with me!
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥