The Well Said Bundle will help you say what you feel!
If you are finding yourself asking why it is amazing, let me share my top three reasons with you.
- I love the plethora of phrases
- I adore the framelits that allow me to die cut lots of words
- The font is beautiful!
Take a look, I know you are going to love the Well Said Bundle as much as I do!
Today, I want to share with you a sympathy card.
I struggle with this type of cards because they aren’t fun.
So, here is what I do…
- make several at one time
- use the same design/layout
- switch up the colors for masculine/feminine/neutral
That way I have them on hand when I need them and I can write a personal note and pop it in the mail.
Some of my favorite things about this card…
- the textured background created by inking an embossing folder
- I love the classic color combination of Balmy Blue and Very Vanilla
- a hint of sparkle from the ribbon
- and of course, the die cut word
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Well Said
- Paper: Balmy Blue, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Balmy Blue
- Accessories: Tea Room Ribbon Combo (Very Vanilla)
- Tools: Big Shot, Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF), Stitched Label Framelits, Well Written Framelits
- Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet
- Technique: Embossing Folder Stamping
- Balmy Blue: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base) and scrap
- Very Vanilla: (3) 5-1/4″ x 4″ and scrap
- Apply ink to TIEF, lay Very Vanilla cardstock onto inked TIEF, roll through Big Shot. Set aside to dry.
- Card Front: Trim inked/embossed layer to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″, adhere to Very Vanilla panel.
- Die cut “sympathy” and 2 small hearts from Balmy Blue. Die cut Stitched Label from Very Vanilla.
- Stamp sentiment to front and inside panel with Balmy Blue ink. Thread ribbon through die cut, tie with bow around card front panel.
- Adhere card front to folded card base. Add die cut “sympathy” and hearts.
- Write a personal note and drop in the mail!
- Adhere Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to card stock before die cutting small words or images, this will eliminate a sticky icky glue mess.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Well Said Sympathy Card Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Click on Color Names below to see coordinating Stampin’ Up! products
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥