The Amazing Life stamp set is AH-MAZING!!
If you are finding yourself asking why it is amazing, let me share my top three reasons with you.
- I love the font
- I adore the images
- The sentiments are perfect for tons of occasions
Take a look, I know you are going to love this stamp set as much as I do!
Today, I want to share with you the Chevron Folding Technique.
I had never tried this technique when the Stamping with the Stars group decided to create and share this type of card.
Since I didn’t have a clue how to do it, I do what I always do when I need creative inspiration…
I searched Pinterest for “Chevron Fold” and lo and behold, I found lots of inspiration and instructional videos!
I love the fact that this technique is…
- Super Easy
- Can be used for any occasion
- a Great way to use Designer Series Paper
Let’s see what everyone has created!
I created this card with St. Patrick’s Day in mind but the colors could easily be swapped out for any other occasion.
Some of my favorite things about this card…
- the sentiment was heat embossed with Call Me Clover Embossing Powder (because I couldn’t find my Call Me Clover ink pad)
- I used the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for added interest, I love how it makes the Gold Foil Paper POP!
- I added some extra sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen and Call Me Clover Ink.
- and of course, the Chevron Fold
The front is super fun!
But check out the inside…again the sentiment & shamrock are heat embossed!
I love how the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder gives the Gold Foil stripe an added POP!
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Amazing Life
- Paper: 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Gold Foil
- Ink: Versamark, Call Me Clover Ink Refill
- Tools: 2018-2020 In Color Stampin’ Emboss Powder (Call Me Clover), Heat Tool, Big Shot, Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Stampin’ Trimmer
- Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive
- Technique: Heat Embossing
- Call Me Clover: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4″ (card base)
- Whisper White: (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Gold Foil Sheet: 1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper: (5) 2-1/2″ x 1″
- Heat Emboss card front and inside panel.
- Adhere Gold Foil to card front. Emboss with Big Shot and Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Create Chevron Pattern on card front.
- Adhere card front to folded card base. Add a little shimmer with Wink of Stella and Call Me Clover ink.
- Write a personal note and drop in the mail to brighten someone’s day!
- Ink image with Versamark ink. Stamp on Whisper White Cardstock. Cover with Call Me Clover Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Remove excess and melt with Heat Tool.
- fold 3 strips of Designer Series Paper from the right corner down (R)
- fold 2 strips of Designer Series Paper from the left corner down (L)
- To assemble, start on the left side of your card alternating across card beginning with (R) piece of Designer Series Paper.
Amazing Life Chevron Fold Card
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Amazing Life Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥