The Strong & Beautiful Diorama card is a combination of several different ideas that came together beautifully!
The Stamping with the Stars group decided to create and share a Pop-Up Diorama card.
I had never made one before, but it was fun, easy and I am sure I will be making more in the future.
Let’s see what everyone has created!
I love EVERYTHING about this card.
- the soft colors-Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Fig
- the muted patterns on the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper
- and of course, the Sparkle Glimmer Paper
The front is gorgeous!
But check out the inside…LOVE it!
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Strong & Beautiful
- Paper: Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper, Soft Sea Foam, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Fresh Fig
- Accessories: Frosted Flower Embellishments, Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon
- Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Daisy Punch, Stampin’ Trimmer
- Adhesive: Tear & Tape, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive
- Soft Sea Foam: 5-1/2″ x 10-7/8″, scored at 3/8″, 3-5/8″, 4″ and 7-1/4″ (card base)
- Mossy Meadow: 3-3/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper: 3-1/8″ x 3″ (front-bottom), 3-1/8″ x 2″ (front-top), 1″ x 3″ (banner-sentiment), 3-1/2″ x 5-3/8″ (inside, 2 pieces)
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper: Daisy (2)
- Petal Pink: scrap for 1/2″ circle
Strong & Beautiful Diorama Card
- With 3/8″ score mark on the right end of cardstock, adhere Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (3-1/2″ x 5-3/8″) with Glue Dots onto the panel to the left of 3/8″ score mark, die cut oval window with Stitched Shapes Framelit.
- Stamp sentiments with Fresh Fig ink onto Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (inside panel and banner piece), adhere to cardstock panel that will be visible through window. Snip ends of outside sentiment to create banner.
- Adhere the 3/8″ flap to the inside of the front panel (the first 3/8″ flap). Open and close it to ensure it will close flat. When it is open, the back of the card should form a box. Adjust it if necessary.
- To decorate front of card: adhere coordinating Designer Series Paper to Mossy Meadow. Tie bow around DSP/Mossy Meadow panel, hiding the seam where the papers meet and adhere to card front. Adhere Stitched Oval, daisy, daisy center and sentiment banner.
- Embellish with Frosted Flower Embellishments. Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Click on Color Names below to see coordinating Stampin’ Up! products
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥