Let it snow! Or at least, create a snowy wonderland using this incredible assortment of products. With two stamp sets,
paper, accessories, and dies, the only limit is your creativity!
I love this suite of Snowflakes!!
Don’t miss out on these beauties…they are only available until November 30th! Order yours today!
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Snow is Glistening
- Paper: Dashing Along Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Glimmer and Sparkle Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Tools: Big Shot, Snowfall Thinlits Dies, Subtle TIEF, Everyday Label Punch, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue,
It’s All in the Details:
Snow is Glistening Card
- On Cherry Cobber cardstock, stamp sentiment with Versamark ink, sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with Heat Tool. Punch with Everyday Label Punch, trim 1/8″ from top and bottom.
- Emboss with Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, adhere to Gold Glimmer Paper punched with Everyday Label Punch.
- Adhere Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″) to Cherry Cobbler layer (4″x5-1/4″) and then onto folded Cherry Cobbler (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Die cut snowflakes from Sparkle Glimmer Paper, adhere to card front with Multipurpose Glue. (TIP: I used a Sponge Dauber to apply glue to back of snowflakes)
- Adhere sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!