A Painted Harvest Birthday conjures up ideas of falling leaves, hot apple cider and cooler weather.
The Thursday Challenge this week is a color challenge.
This week I was inspired by the color combination and if I had the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper it would have been a snap!
that is the one pack of Designer Series Paper that I didn’t buy for some odd reason.
I decided to find a way to combine the colors without the assistance of the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper and that super cutie patootie little witch and kitten.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Painted Harvest & Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Highland Heather: card base 4-1/4″ x 11″, embossed layer 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist: 3″ square
- Whisper White: 3″ square
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove, Soft Suede & Early Espresso
- Tools: Big Shot, Tufted Dynamic TIEF, Layering Squares Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Technique: Two Step Stamping
Painted Harvest Birthday Card
- Die cut Whisper White cardstock with largest Stitched Shape Square Framelit and Lemon Lime Twist with 2nd largest scalloped Layering Squares framelit. Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso ink onto Whisper White Stitched Square.
- Flowers are Two Step Stamped using Pumpkin Pie and Mango Melody ink. Stamp center of flowers with Grapefruit Grove and Soft Suede, adhere to Lemon Lime Twist Scalloped Square.
- Emboss Highland Heather (4″ x 5-1/4″) with Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, adhere to folded Highland Heather (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere stamped panel to card front.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
It’s All in the Details:
- The Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder adds just the right amount of subtle interest to the background enhancing the stars of the show…the flowers and sentiment.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Painted Harvest Birthday Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
World Card Making Day Sale
While World Card Making Day is just one day, our celebration sale is a week long, from October 1–7, 2018!
October 2018 Host Code & Free Gift with Purchase
Thank you for shopping with me!
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥