According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services,
“Breast cancer is the second most common kind of cancer in women. About 1 in 8 women born today in the United States will get breast cancer at some point.
The good news is that most women can survive breast cancer if it’s found and treated early. A mammogram – the screening test for breast cancer – can help find breast cancer early when it’s easier to treat.
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is a chance to raise awareness about the importance of detecting breast cancer early. Make a difference! Spread the word about mammograms, and encourage communities, organizations, families, and individuals to get involved.”
I love participating in this blog hop each year because it brings Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world together creating Pink projects to raise awareness for a disease that affects ALL of us.
What did I use to create this Ultimate Pink beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Happiness Surrounds (available Nov. 1st through Nov. 30th or NOW if you join my team!)
- Wood Textured Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Soft Sea Foam: 4-1/4″ x 11″ (card base), scraps (leaves)
- Powder Pink: 2″ x 4″ (flowers)
- Whisper White: scrap (sentiment)
- Vellum: scraps
- Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo
- Tools: Big Shot, Snowfall Thinlits (available Nov. 1st through Nov. 30th or NOW if you join my team!)
- Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive, Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
It’s All in the Details:
- I love the look of the stamped background on the Wood Texture Designer Series Paper, creating my own unique background.
- The cross-hatch on the flowers was created by stamping the image twice.
Sending Positive Thoughts Card
- On Powder Pink cardstock, stamp floral image with Flirty Flamingo ink, stamp sentiment with Soft Suede ink. Die cut flowers with Snowfall Thinlits. Stamp leaves with Soft Sea Foam ink onto Soft Sea Foam cardstock, trim with Paper Snips.
- Stamp large floral image in Powder Pink ink onto Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP), adhere onto folded Soft Sea Foam (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Adhere flower centers and leaves onto flowers with Glue Dots. Adhere sentiment to card front with SNAIL adhesive and flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
October Host Code & Free Gift with Purchase
Thank you for shopping with me!
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products – for example: The Snowflake Showcase Products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥