Stampin’ Blends from Stampin’ Up! are one of the most versatile coloring tools…
you can use them for shading when coloring
create an ombre effect as I did on this card.
With the DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge spotlighting Stampin’ Blends this week, I thought it would be a great opportunity to play a bit.
This week I was inspired by Stampin’ Blends’ beautiful range of colors, from Petal Pink to Basic Black.
Although I stayed within the green family for this card.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Paper: Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, Night of Navy, Whisper White
- Ink: Stampin’ Blends: Pool Party-Light and Dark, Shaded Spruce-Light and Call Me Clover-Light
- Accessories: Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon
- Tools: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits Dies, Celebrate You Thinlits Dies
- Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive, Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Liquid Multipurpose Glue
It’s All in the Details:
- To create the Ombre effect for the “Celebrate” die cut, I simply scribbled and blended with my Stampin’ Blends on a piece of scrap paper, starting with lightest to darkest.
Stampin’ Blends Ombre Card
- On Whisper White cardstock, scribble and blend colors from lightest to darkest, die cut with Celebrate You Thinlits. Die cut largest scalloped circle from Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. Adhere together with Multipurpose Glue.
- Adhere Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) onto Whisper White cardstock and then onto folded Night of Navy (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere scalloped circle to card front. Adhere Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon bow with Glue Dot.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Click Here to see more Holiday Designer Series Papers and coordinating colors
Dashing Along Designer Series Paper Host Promotion
Do you love gorgeous Designer Series Paper? Do you have a big Shopping List ?
- If you said “Yes” to both questions, this may be the perfect time for you to get that shopping list filled.
- What’s the occasion? Right now if you place an order of $250 or more, you will earn the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for FREE.
- This offer ends on September 30, so don’t wait! Get ready to take advantage of this exciting offer today!
Print: Dashing Along Flyer
Bonus Days Rewards – Redeem Now
If you earned Bonus Days coupon codes in August, it’s time to redeem them!
Bonus Days is the perfect time to check off items on your 2018 holiday catalog wish list, or purchase that big-ticket item you’ve had your eyes on. Hurry! You’ve got until September 30 to redeem your coupon codes!
- Redemption Period: September 1- 30
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes that can be used on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- Learn more about earning and redeeming during Bonus Days here.
September Host Code & Free Gift with Purchase
Thank you for shopping with me!
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥