These thinlit dies, Sunshine Wishes, have been around for a couple years and I just LOVE them! I love the font of the script as well as the other shapes (heart, flower and butterfly) included in the set. This on definitely one of my “go-to” items in my stash of crafting tools.
The DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge this week it is a “Sketch Pad” Challenge, I like these challenges because the design is done for me…all I have to do is add my favorites and I have a great card in a short time. If you are like me, the design phase takes the most time.
I love the simplicity and timelessness of this sketch, it could be used for every occasion. Seems to me that the options are endless. Want to see what I came up with?
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Garden Green: 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1/2″ x 4-1/8″, scrap for “congrats”
- Powder Pink: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 4″
- 2017-2019 In Color Designer Series Paper: 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Vellum: 1″ x 5-1/2″
- Gold Glimmer Paper: scrap for heart
- Accessories: Linen Thread, Metallic Pearls
- Tools: Big Shot, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies
- Adhesive: SNAIL, Glue Dots
It’s All in the Details:
I love how all the elements came together but my favorite part how the “congrats” is tucked under the Linen Thread in a few places. I did this for a couple reasons…1) it helped hold it in place without using a lot of adhesive and 2) it adds interest being woven into the thread.
Sunshine Wishes Congrats Card
- For card front, adhere Designer Series Papers (DSP) onto Powder Pink cardstock. Thin piece of Garden Green cardstock is adhered over seam where DSPs meet, Vellum is adhered by folding & securing ends to back side of Powder Pink layer.
- Wrap Linen Thread around three times, secure with a bow. Adhere card front to folded Garden Green (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Die cut heart and “congrats” are attached with Glue Dots.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Click on Color Names below to see coordinating Stampin’ Up! products
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥