Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set and Tropical Escape came together perfectly to create a quick and simple card for today.
Check out all these great sentiments in the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set, it contains sentiments for every occasion.
Simply a must have.
This week’s DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge is a “Home Sweet Home” Challenge.
I’d like to say I was inspired by the baking mitt but…I wasn’t.
Instead, I was inspired by the bright tropical images and colors, which brought to mind the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper and the coordinating products in the Tropical Escape Suite.
I opted to go with the paper and it’s coordinating colors.
I love that this card allows me to use up some of my scraps and it comes together in no time at all.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Greetings
- Paper: Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes
- Ink: Shaded Spruce
- Accessories: Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon, Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Tools: Classic Label Punch
- Adhesive: Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Itty Bitty Tropical Escape Card
- Stamp sentiment with Shaded Spruce ink onto Whisper White cardstock, punch with Classic Label Punch. Choose 8 patterns from Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (DSP), punch with Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere DSP onto Whisper White Note Card with SNAIL adhesive and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie Baker’s Twine around Textured Weave Ribbon (approx 3″ folded in half), trim ends & adhere with Glue Dot.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Itty Bitty Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Click on Color Names below to see coordinating Stampin’ Up! products
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
Click for Bonus Days FAQ
This is a great time to get started on your Holiday projects while earning Bonus Day coupons that you can redeem in September when the new Autumn/Holiday Catalog is launched.
PSST…the new Autumn/Holiday catalog is AMAZING!!
- If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and would like a catalog, please leave me a comment and I will send you one.
Color Your Season
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥