The Daisy Punch was the perfect tool to create a quick posey for the front of this birthday card originally created by AnnMarie Bryant.
I changed it up by using one the NEW Colors from Stampin’ Up! and had the perfect project for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.
This week I was inspired by all these GORGEOUS New Colors!
Which one is your favorite?
I love that this card was created for my lovely daughter’s birthday!
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Varied Vases
- Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Neutrals Designer Series Paper-Soft Suede
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape
- Accessories: Gold Faceted Gems
- Tools: Daisy Punch, Tufted TIEF, Beautiful Layers Thinlit Dies, Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot
- Adhesive: SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
It’s All in the Details:
Daisy Punch Birthday Card
- On Highland Heather cardstock (4″ x 1″), stamp sentiment with Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Emboss Whisper White cardstock (4″ x 5-1/4″) with Tufted Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, adhere onto folded Highland Heather (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base. Adhere sentiment to card front.
- Punch 3 flowers (2-Whisper White and 1-Glimmer Paper), adhere together with glue dots. Layer flowers onto circles die cut with Layering Circle Framelits with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Punch center of flower from scrap of Soft Suede Designer Series Paper with 3/4″ circle punch, adhere with Glue Dot.
- Die cut Mint Macaron leaf with Beautiful Layers Thinlits, adhere with Glue Dot. Embellish with Gold Faceted Gems.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Daisy Punch Birthday Card Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥