Just the right elements for any season of stamping, the Blended Seasons stamp set bundled with the Stitched Seasons Framelits are a winning combination! And you save 10% when you buy them together…Win Win!
This week I was inspired by this image in the 2018 Annual Catalog on page 105.
I love the layers and the versatility of the layout with this card. You could use this layout for a variety of stamp sets and occasions. I would love to see what you come up with.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons
- Paper: Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Flirty Flamingo, Stampin’ Blends: Flirty Flamingo combo pack, Granny Apple Green combo pack, Pineapple Punch Dark
- Accessories: Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon, Silver & Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Tools: Triple Banner Punch
- Adhesive: SNAIL adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
It’s All in the Details:
- Stamping the leaves in Flirty Flamingo ink onto the card base of the same color adds depth and subtle texture without “stealing the thunder” of the main attraction, the beautiful flowers.
Blended Seasons Card
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp floral image (3-1/4″ x 5″) and sentiment (1″ x 4″) with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, trim end of sentiment with Triple Banner Punch.
- Stamp leaves image with Flirty Flamingo ink around edges of folded Flirty Flamingo (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Color flowers with Stampin’ Blends-Flirty Flamingo Light and Dark. Leaves are colored with Stampin’ Blends-Granny Apple Green Light and Dark. Adhere to front of card base with SNAIL adhesive.
- Trim Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon (approximately 4″), adhere with SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere sentiment banner to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie bow with Silver Baker’s Twine, adhere with glue dot.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Always take the scenic route.
Click here to see the Blended Seasons flyer
Check out my Blended Seasons Pinterest Board for more ideas!
Blended Seasons Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Click on Color Names below to find coordinating Stampin’ Up! products
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥
Click for Bonus Days FAQ
This is a great time to get started on your Holiday projects while earning Bonus Day coupons that you can redeem in September when the new Autumn/Holiday Catalog is launched.
PSST…the new Autumn/Holiday catalog is AMAZING!!