I don’t often have time to sit and play but this week I took some time to just that.
I had an idea in my head and wanted to see if I could make it a reality.
And I am happy to say, the results were very similar to what I had envisioned in my head.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Blended Seasons
- Paper: Mango Melody, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil, Watercolor, Vellum
- Ink: Versamark, Brusho Crystal Colour
- Accessories: Copper Trim, Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Tools: Big Shot, Subtle TIEF, Stitched Season Framelits, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy
- Adhesive: Tear & Tape, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
It’s All in the Details:
- Stretching out the Copper Trim gives it a different look that I really like, is sort of reminds me of a fishing net.
- The Brusho Color Crystals are a fun way to create unique backgrounds.
Blended Seasons Miss You Card
- To create focal piece, apply Brusho Colour Crystals onto Watercolor Paper that has been liberally moistened with an Aqua Painter. When dry, stamp wheat image with Versamark, sprinkle with Copper Emboss Powder. Remove excess and melt with Heat Tool. Die cut with small Stitched Seasons Framelit.
- For card front, die cut Very Vanilla cardstock (4″ x 5-1/4″) and Copper Foil (4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″) with large Stitched Seasons Framelit, emboss Very Vanilla with Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, adhere together. Stamp sentiment on Vellum (1″ x 5″) with Versamark, sprinkle with Copper Emboss Powder. Remove excess and melt with Heat Tool. Secure ends to back of card front. Adhere card front to folded Mango Melody (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Stretch out Copper Trim, adhere to focal piece with SNAIL. Focal piece is adhered to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Always take the scenic route.
Click here to see the Blended Seasons flyer
Check out my Blended Seasons Pinterest Board for more ideas!
Blended Seasons Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
Click for Bonus Days FAQ
This is a great time to get started on your Holiday projects while earning Bonus Day coupons that you can redeem in September when the new Autumn/Holiday Catalog is launched.
PSST…the new Autumn/Holiday catalog is AMAZING!!
Color Your Season
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥