Southern Serenade stamp set is filled with beautiful flowers, beautiful textures, and beautiful sentiments to say thank you to a friend.
Time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Sketch Pad” Challenge.
This week’s sketch was a great inspiration, there are tons of possibilities for this sketch.
I love all the textures in this card, from the Designer Series Paper, embossing and the tone on tone stamping.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Southern Serenade
- Paper: Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (DSP), Soft Sea Foam, Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
- Ink: VersaMark, Soft Suede
- Tools: Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF) – Tufted and Subtle, Framelits: Layering Squares, Layering Circles, Stitched Shapes, Triple Banner Punch
- Adhesive: SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
It’s All in the Details:
Southern Serenade Card
- On Soft Sea Foam cardstock, stamp sentiment with Soft Suede ink. Stamp floral image with Versamark on sentiment Mint Macaron scalloped square. Die cut sentiment with Stitched Shape Circle adhere together with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Emboss Rich Razzleberry cardstock (4″ x 1-1/2″) with Tufted TIEF and Soft Sea Foam (3-3/4″ x 5″) with Subtle TIEF. Triple Banner Punch Wood Textures DSP (2″ x 5″).
- Adhere Very Vanilla cardstock (4″x 5-1/4″), Soft Sea Foam embossed layer & DSP banner onto folded Soft Sea Foam (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, scalloped square and sentiment.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Southern Serenade Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥