The new In Colors for 2018-2020 are bright, bold and vibrant!
And I absolutely love them!
The DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge for this week it is a “Product Spotlight” Challenge focusing on the new In Colors.
This week I was inspired by grandson’s birthday party!
He wanted a party with ALL the colors & that is exactly what he had. And it was a fantastic day filled with colorful memory making.
I love vibrant 2018-2020 In Colors of this card.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: none
- Paper: Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Vellum, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink: none
- Tools: Thank You Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, Polka Dot Basics TIEF, Big Shot
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet, SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
It’s All in the Details:
- the Polka Dot embossing adds a subtle texture to the background
- popping up the Vellum creates a shadow from the Thank You die cut
In Colors Thank You Card
- Die cut Vellum with large scalloped circle from Layering Circle Framelits. Apply Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to Basic Black cardstock, die cut with Thank You Thinlit, attach to Vellum scallop circle.
- Adhere colored cardstock (3-3/4″ x 7/8″) to Whisper White (4″ x 5-1/4″), emboss with Polka Dot Basics TIEF and Big Shot. Adhere onto folded Basic Black (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Vellum circle and Thank You are adhered to card front with strategically placed Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – Get 10 Ink Pads FREE!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
In Colors Thank You Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥