With the 4th of July comes plenty of opportunities to celebrate! We have so much to be thankful for and celebrate this great country of ours!
Time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Home Sweet Home” Challenge.
This week I was inspired by the red, white and blue color combination and the upcoming holiday.
I love the fun feeling of this card, from the color combination to the gingham ribbon, it reminds me of summertime.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Bouquet Blooms
- Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer
- Ink: Real Red
- Accessories: Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon, Pearlized Doilies, Gold Faceted Gems
- Tools: Celebrate You Thinlits, Sublte 3D Dynamic TIEF, Big Shot, Stamparatus
It’s All in the Details:
- The tone on tone stamping adds interest without screaming “LOOK AT ME!”
- And of course I love it for that simple reason.
- Also, I used my Stamparatus to make sure everything lined up.
- Click here to learn more about the Stamparatus!
- I absolutely love the new Subtle 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!!
- Because just like the name states, it is subtle but adds such a WOW to any card.
- TIP: Stamp first, Emboss second. This will ensure you get a nice clean image.
- On Real Red (3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″) cardstock, stamp circular image with Real Red ink, emboss with Subtle 3D Dynamic TIEF. Adhere to Whisper White (4″ x 5-1/4″) and then onto folded Night of Navy (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Cut Pearlized Doily in half, adhere with Glue Dots. Adhere Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon (approx 4-1/4″ each) with Glue Dots.
- Die cut “Celebrate” from Gold Glimmer Paper with Celebrate You Thinlits and Big Shot, adhere with Glue Dots.
- Embellish with Gold Faceted Gems.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Celebrate Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more