Thank you cards never go out of style, at least in my opinion. Today I want to share a quick and simple thank you card I created with the new Accented Blooms stamp set.
For the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, we are focusing on Thank You cards.
This week I was inspired by showing gratitude. And wanted to have a pretty thank you card that would express my feelings.
I love the returning color, Blackberry Bliss, paired with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper on this card. I also love the big bold Thank You image that I used as the focal point.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: Accented Blooms
Paper: Blackberry Bliss (returning June 1st), Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss (returning June 1st), Stampin’ Write Marker: Mint Macaron (returning June 1st)
Accessories: Wink of Stella, Copper Trim, Corrugated Elements, Tailored Tag Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits
It’s All in the Details: I love texture and this card is chock full of it!
- My favorite is the Copper Trim that I gently pulled apart to create the background for the center image.
- and the touch of Wink of Stella on the flower petals
Accented Bloom Thank You Card
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp sentiments and flower with Blackberry Bliss ink, punch out “thank you” with Tailored Tag Punch and snip “Love” and flower image. Adhere snipped elements onto Corrugated Elements heart with Glue Dot, color leaves with Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Marker and petals with Wink of Stella.
- Using Big Shot, die cut Whisper White with Stitched Shapes circle and Blackberry Bliss with scalloped Layering Circle Framelits. Stamp flourish with Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White die cut circle.
- Adhere circles together with SNAIL adhesive. Adhere “Thank You” and corrugated heart onto circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trim Wood Textures Designer Series Paper (4″ x 5-1/4″), adhere to folded Blackberry Bliss (4-1/4 x 5-1/2″) card base.
- Gently pull apart approximately 12″ Copper Trim, adhere to card front with SNAIL adhesive. Attach “Thank You” focal image over Copper Trim with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Accented Bloom Thank You Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more