High Tide stamp set is the perfect answer whenever you hear the beach calling your name.
Or to use for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Home Sweet Home” Challenge.
This week I was inspired by the neutral colors and the nautical theme.
I love that this card is versatile and can fit any occasion depending on the type of Designer Series Paper you choose.
This year I am embarking on a mission to not only purchase Designer Series Paper but to actually USE it.
I made a promise to myself that I was no longer going to hoard my Designer Series Paper!
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: High Tide
Paper: Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper (coming June 1st), Balmy Blue (coming June 1st), Night of Navy and Whisper White
Ink: Balmy Blue (coming June 1st), Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Layering Oval Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Stampin’ Trimmer
It’s All in the Details: Texture and dimension are your best friend when creating a project that is interesting.
- embossed layer adds movement and directs to eye to open the card
- Stampin’ Dimensionals behind focal piece on front panel
High Tide Tri-Fold Card
- Trim Designer Series Paper to 5-1/2″ x 12″. On long edge, score and fold at 4-1/4″ and 8-1/2″.
- With Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot, emboss 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Balmy Blue cardstock, adhere to front panel of card.
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp lighthouse solid image with Crumb Cake ink, the detailed image with Balmy Blue ink and the sentiment with Night of Navy ink. Die cut with largest Stitched Shapes Oval Framelit, adhere onto scalloped oval die cut with Layering Ovals Framelits. Adhere to front panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For 1st inside panel, stamp sentiment onto 3″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock, adhere to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Balmy Blue cardstock, adhere to inside Designer Series Panel.
- Adhere 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White onto 4″ x 5-1/4″, stamp birds in Crumb Cake ink, adhere to inside of card.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
High Tide Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more