What is one thing that everybody has? A birthday! And the Perennial Birthday Project Kit is the perfect way to keep track of those special days.
Stock this delightful box with birthday cards you make yourself and you’ll never forget to send a birthday card again. Kit includes components for making 16 birthday cards, 4 each of 4 designs, plus the box to store them in. Keep ahead by recording birthdays on the tabbed dividers for month-at-a-glance reminders.
Perennial Birthday Project Kit includes:
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8″ (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, gold foil, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
The Perennial Birthday Project Kit can be found in the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog which is valid until May 31, 2018 (product availability may be limited toward the end of the catalog sales period)
…so don’t wait too long to order this or you could miss out. And that would be very sad. Have a great weekend!
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – now is the best time of the year to !
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Perennial Birthday Project Kit Shopping List
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the pictures above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥