Hello there, it is time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Color My World” Challenge.
This week I was inspired by the challenge of taking three colors that I enjoy individually and trying to find a way to use them together.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: Sunshine Sayings (flower) and Pieces & Patterns (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White and Real Red
Ink: Smoky Slate and Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Enamel Shapes
Adhesives: Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
It’s All in the Details: When stamping a random pattern (or non-pattern) of images, I like to stamp some of them partially off the cardstock. I think it adds interest and is visually pleasing to the eye.
Hello There Card
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp sentiment with Peekaboo Peach ink, punch with circle punch. Adhere sentiment to foil doily with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Adhere Real Red (4″ x 5-1/4″) onto folded Thick Whisper White (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
- Stamp floral image using Smoky Slate ink in random pattern. Adhere to Real Red layer on card base.
- Adhere sentiment and enamel shapes.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – now is the best time of the year to !
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
Hello There Card Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥