Time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Color My World” Challenge.
This week I was inspired by the always classy color combination of black and white with a splash of my favorite color.
I love the soft Powder Pink and the “love birds” are my favorite part of this card.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: Petal Palette
Paper: Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – now is the best time of the year to join!
- Join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration, get even more rewards, and live what you love.
- Joining at this time is a fantastic deal, you get your starter kit (I like to call it the Ultimate Bundle) for $99,
- along with the choice of TWO additional stamp sets for your kit aka Ultimate Bundle—any stamp set, any price. (Excludes bundles and Sale-A-Bration sets.)
- Plus, the kit ships for free!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
My Project Supply List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥