5th Annual World Card Making Day
Saturday (Oct 7th) was World Card Making Day and as always it was a day filled with laughter, friendships and card making, of course.
For the 5th year in a row, my dear friend Shelli, has organized this amazing event and I am thrilled to have been invited again this year to participate with her along with 4 other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
- It is a great way for us as demonstrators to gather with our teams and share of love of ink, paper and stamps with our customers and their friends and family.
- I love being able to learn what other demonstrators have tried successfully and also those things that may have become an “embellishment opportunity” or a “happy accident”.
- I would love to have you as part of our team or as a guest at our next event. If you are interested in either of these, please click here and e-mail me.
Here are a few pictures from the day.
Snack and Card Making Tables ready!
Waiting for our guests to arrive!
Let the Party Begin!
The doors opened at 9 a.m. and the festivities were in full swing.
We hosted 50 lovely ladies…lots of mothers/daughter/sisters and friend groups. We even had a gal that traveled all the way from Vermont (that is approximately 2600 miles) to make cards with us!
Wow-that is card making dedication!
As you can see from the pics, we had lots of fun together.
What did we make?
I have to admit, I am terrible about taking pictures especially at events like this because I get too busy chit chatting.
So…that being said, I only have pics of my own projects taken prior to the Saturday.
I shared the cards from the Watercolor Christmas Project Kit because I think they are FABULOUS!
And easy for all levels of stampers-from novice to experienced.
Maybe next year you can join us.
If you are interested in receiving an invitation along with tips & tricks, please click here & sign up for my monthly newsletter.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
World Card Making Day Celebration – ends Oct 10
click image for details
Stampin’ Blends Exclusive Early Release for Demonstrators ONLY – end Oct 15
Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. I’ve been looking forward to getting these new alcohol markers! Right now…Demonstrators can get them exclusively until Oct. 15th
DO YOU WANT THEM NOW?
- Customer launch date has not been announced yet.
- So if you’re someone who just cannot wait to get your hands on them, join my stamping community today!.
- You will be able to get your hands on the 26 Markers (with Color Lifter, Bronze and Ivory Markers), when you ADD the Stampin’ Blends to your Starter Kit for only $99 (choose a total of up to $125 of products), plus free shipping (for another 10% savings)!
- NOTE: Only available to demonstrators (or new demonstrators) during the early release period of October 1-15.
Have a question? I’d be happy to give you more information. Email me. I look forward to welcoming you to the stamping family!
Designer Series Paper Sale – ends Oct 31
click image for details
Merry Patterns Host Promotion – Sept/Oct
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 USD/$375 CAD (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Paper Pumpkin Promo – ends Nov 10
Have you ever noticed that the Christmas holidays sometimes sneak up on us? And since getting behind on holiday prep is so easy to do, now is the perfect time to sign up for Paper Pumpkin (or renew your subscription). Why? During October and November, subscribers will receive two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects—with everything you need delivered straight to your door. And because our kits are pre-cut and ready to assemble, you can get that handmade, heartfelt touch in plenty of time for gifting.
We also carefully designed our Season of Style projects so crafters of all skill levels could feel a sense of accomplishment and say: “Wow, I made all of this cute stuff myself!”
Important note: To get October’s kit you must subscribe by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10 at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2121697
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥