With Autumn in full swing, I wanted to share the Painted Autumn Suite today.
- Painted Harvest stamp set
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
This week I was inspired by the color combination and the One Sheet Wonder Technique or making several cards from a single piece of patterned paper.
This is not an idea that I came up with on my own, in fact there are oodles of patterns on Pinterest.
I can’t wait to show you the cards I created and share the pattern that I used.
Make sure you come back tomorrow to see how easy it is to make 14 cards from 1 piece of Designer Series Paper.
What did I use to create Painted Autumn beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Painted Harvest
- Paper: Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper, Peekaboo Peach, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Soft Sky
- Accessories: Linen Thread, Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- It’s All in the Details:
- Baker’s twine can be changed to any color you need by simply pressing it onto a stamp pad of the desired color. In this case, Soft Sky.
Painted Autumn Thank You Card
- Adhere Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper onto Cajun Craze and then onto Peekaboo Peach card base.
- On Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp sentiment with Cajun Craze ink. See NOTE below. Adhere to card front.
- Tie bow with 2 strands of Linen Thread and 1 strand of colored Baker’s Twine, attach with Glue Dot.
- Stamp inside sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock, adhere.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
NOTE: if you look closely at the sentiment, you will see my “happy accident”…I had stamped it in Soft Sky originally but thought it was too light so I stamped over it with Cajun Craze but I didn’t get it lined up exactly so some of the Soft Sky is peeking out giving it a bit of a shadowy look.
I liked it so I decided to just roll with it. What do you think? Do you ever do that?
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter – filled with tips, tricks, inspiration and more!
My Project Supply List (click on products to shop online)
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Peekaboo Peach: 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Cajun Craze: 3-1/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla: 3″ x 1-1/4″ (sentiment), 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 5-1/2″
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the pictures above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥