The kit is filled with all the goodies to make 15 gorgeous cards but today I decided to use the stamp set for another project. I love when I can use a stamp set for multiple reasons-more BANG for my BUCK!
This week I choose the elements in the diagonal row: rectangle, linen thread and doilies.
I love the simplicity with a touch of elegance of this card.
I think the Gold Heat Embossing and the Linen Thread work nicely together. Don’t you agree?
What did I use to create this TicTacToe Challenge beauty? (scroll down to bottom for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Hello Friend
- Paper: Vellum, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, Linen Thread, Gold Library Clip
- Tools: Heat Tool, Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Adhesive: SNAIL, Glue Dots
- It’s All in the Details:
- the gold (embossing and library clip) really make the simple black background and white doily POP!
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Tic Tac Toe Challenge No: 008 Project Supply List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more.
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥