Lemon Zest…Add a little zest to your life, even on the most bitter of days.
When life gives you lemon stamps, make lemon-stamped projects!
Ever find yourself wanting to stamp but don’t know where to begin?
When that feeling happens to me, I turn to the pages of my Stampin’ Up! catalog for inspiration.
Today’s image that we are going to Copy and Selectively Edit is on page 60 of the new Annual Catalog.
This image was selected because it is a hexagon shaped box and we thought it would be fun to try a 3-D project.
Lemon Zest Hexagon Box
- Emboss 1-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Wild Wasabi cardstock using Layering Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Stamp lemon (Lemon Zest stamp set) with Daffodil Delight ink (stamped off for lighter image) on Whisper White cardstock. Stamp sentiment using Basic Black Archival ink.
- Punch out with Lemon Builder Punch.
- Leaves are stamped with Wild Wasabi ink, one full strength and one stamped off. Punch leaves and adhere to lemon with glue dots.
- Using Window Box Thinlits Dies and Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper, create box. Click here for video instructions to assemble box.
- Crease Wild Wasabi cardstock over box, wrap with Basic Black Baker’s Twine, tie knot. Attach Gold Mini Sequin Trim with a bow.
- Adhere lemon to box with Stampin’ Dimensional.
TIP: make sure you put your goodies inside box prior to tying it closed ;o)
Incidentally, if you do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator or a catalog-please let me know as I would love to pop one in the mail for you and earn your business.
I’m doing this CaSE the Catty sharing with my friend, Dawn Olchefske. Be sure to check her CaSE out too!
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Dawn’s List of Supplies for Lemon Zest: CaSE the Catty Project:
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
Want to see more ideas using this new Carols of Christmas bundle?
Ready to join me and my stamping community?
I look forward to welcoming you into our community!
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥