Hello Friend, I’m so glad you stopped by today.
Because I have a beautiful but simple project to share with you.
It is the culmination of two different sources of inspiration and challenges…
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge No: 011
- CaSE the Catty
Where do you find your inspiration?
I often find mine by checking out the Tic Tac Toe Challenge
in the Stampin’ Up! catalog…it’s 234 pages of inspiration!
Hope you enjoy it!
This image was selected because it includes several elements that could be adapted to many different sentiments and stamp sets. I choose to focus on the green shrub, the ribbon and wood tones.
So….are you ready to see the results?
Lately, I have been really loving cards like this…simple with a touch of rustic. Not sure if I am explaining myself clearly but I love the Wood Textures Designer Series Pack and the Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon combination.
And I love the wreath image from the Hello Friend stamp set.
Ok seriously, I love all the images in this stamp set!
And it coordinates with the Hello Friend Heat Embossing Project Kit! Click here to see video
What did I use to create this Hello Friend beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: Hello Friend, Beautiful Bouquet and Banners for You
Paper: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla and Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (click here for Designer Series Paper Coordinating Colors)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black Archival and Night of Navy
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Bunch of Banners Framelits (click here of Framelits Sizes)
Adhesive: SNAIL adhesive and Glue Dots
Thanks a Bunch Wreath Card
- Stamp wreath with Wild Wasabi ink on 5″ x 3-3/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere to 5-1/4″ x 4″ Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, then adhere to folded 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Night of Navy card base.
- On scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp banner with Basic Black ink, die cut.
- For sentiment, use Stampin’ Write Marker to color “Thanks” portion of sentiment, stamp onto die cut banner. Clean stamp and repeat with remaining portions of sentiment. See below for TIP.
- Adhere ribbon with Glue Dots, Adhere banner to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Address the envelope, adhere stamp and pop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
TIP: I stamped “Thanks” first, followed by “Bunch” – this helped me with spacing of the words. Lastly, I added the “a” in the middle
I’m doing this CASE the Catty sharing with my friend, Dawn Olchefske. Be sure to check her CASE out too!
Always take the scenic route.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin – first time subscribers save 50% off first kit
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Thanks a Bunch Wreath Card Supply List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more…see below for details
Fall into Savings
Want to see more ideas using this new Carols of Christmas bundle?
Want to be able to purchase all of the products in the Holiday Catalog before anyone else?
Join my team and enjoy one of the perks of being able to order before the rest of the world
I look forward to welcoming you into our community!
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥