An Eastern Medallions Sequin Shaker Card was not what I planned to create when I sat down in my studio today
I do have to say…I think it is FABULOUS!
This weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge board was filled with lots of options, as always.
This week I choose the elements in the top row: thank you, sequins and all things round.
I love how the sequins sparkle and twinkle when they catch the light while shaking this card.
What did I use to create this Eastern Medallions Shaker Card beauty? (scroll down for a complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: Thankful Thoughts
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Thick Whisper White, Window Sheet
Ink: Smoky Slate
Accessories: Iridescent Sequin, Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon and Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Eastern Medallions Thinlits, Triple Banner Punch
Adhesive: Fast Fuse, Foam Adhesive Strips, Glue Dots
It’s All in the Details:
- Love the shimmer behind the window as the sequins dance around
- And it was quick and easy to assemble
Eastern Medallion Shaker Card
- Stamp sentiment in Smoky Slate on 3/4″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Trim end with Triple Banner Punch or Paper Snips.
- Adhere 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock to scored and folded Flirty Flamingo card base..
- Using Big Shot and Eastern Medallion Thinlits, die cut 3-3/4″ x 5″ Thick Whisper White cardstock. Apply Fast Fuse to edge of die cut image, adhere 3-1/2″ square of Window Sheet. Adhere Foam Adhesive Strip around cutout window area.
- Place ribbons in desired location, wrap Grosgrain Ribbon edges around to back and adhere with Fast Fuse. Adhere Burlap Ribbon with either Fast Fuse or Glue Dots. Wrap Linen Thread around and tie bow. Adhere sentiment banner with Foam Adhesive Strip.
- Pile Iridescent Sequins in middle of card-I used approximately a tablespoon. Adhere window panel over sequins. And give it a shake!
- Address the envelope and pop this beauty in the mail to add some sparkle to someone’s day.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Eastern Medallions Sequin Shaker Card Project Supply List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the pictures above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
Want to see more ideas using this new Carols of Christmas bundle?
Want to be able to purchase all of the products in the Holiday Catalog before anyone else?
- join my team and enjoy one of the perks of being able to order before the rest of the world
I look forward to welcoming you into our community!
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥