The Pinewood Planks 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (whew-that’s a mouthful) pairs perfectly with the new Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper and Painted Harvest stamp set for this quick and easy card.
Send someone the beauty of autumn with this sunflower-themed set!
Time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Product Spotlight” Challenge.
This week I was inspired by the thought of the temperatures cooling down and the arrival of autumn.
The simplicity of this card is what I love the most about it – the toughest part was the fussy cutting.
I have a love/hate thing with fussy cutting, I always think I dislike it until I start cutting and then I find it relaxing.
What did I use to create this Painted Harvest Pinewood Planks beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: Painted Harvest – available Sept 1, 2017
Paper: Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper – available Sept 1st, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Copper Metallic Thread, Big Shot, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Paper Snips
It’s All in the Details:
Painted Harvest Pinewood Planks Card
- On Very Vanilla card stock, stamp sentiment with Early Espresso ink, die cut with Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Emboss Soft Sky card stock (4′ x 5-1/4″) with Pinewood Planks embossing folder, adhere to folded Soft Sky (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base. (See Tip below)
- Wrap Metallic Thread around around fingers approximately 3 times, adhere to oval with Stampin’ Dimensional. Fussy cut flowers from Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper, adhere to oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere oval to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
TIP: I like to use Fast Fuse adhesive when adhering card stock with embossing-it gets in the nooks and crannies and holds better
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin – 50% off for first time subscribers…now thru 9/10-details below
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Painted Harvest Pinewood Planks Shopping List (click on products to shop online)
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click on the picture above or click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
Fall into Savings – ENDS 9/10
Carols of Christmas Early Release-Available NOW
Want to get a jump on your Christmas preparations?
Now is the time to get those Christmas cards and decorations started with this fabulous and versatile new stamp set.
Check out this video for LOTS of ideas and inspiration.
Ready to join me and my stamping community?
I look forward to welcoming you into our community!
♥ ♥ ♥
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥