Coffee Cafe-Thanks a Latte card is the perfect way to say “thank you” to that special friend that is always there for you…just like your morning coffee or in my case, Diet Coke.
Time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Sketch Pad” Challenge.
I was inspired by the versatility of this sketch and the endless opportunities for creativity.
I love that this card was so simple to put together because Stampin’ Up! offers so many products that work together perfectly…I know they planned it that way but it sure makes my life easier. So I have extra time to share a cup of joe with a friend.
What did I use to create this cuppa Coffee Cafe-Thanks a Latte deliciousness? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
- Stamp Set: Coffee Cafe
- Paper: Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (DSP), Early Espresso, Whisper White
- Ink: Garden Green and Early Espresso
- Accessories: Linen Thread, Soft Sky Classic Weave Ribbon, Corrugated Elements
- Tools: Big Shot, Coffee Cups Framelits
It’s All in the Details:
- Framelits that cut accent pieces from coordinating Designer Series Paper
- Click here for measurements of framelits
- Corrugated Elements that coordinate with stamped images
- Ribbons that also coordinate with stamps, ink and paper
- And 10% savings when you purchase the stamp set and framelits together as a Bundle!
Coffee Cafe-Thanks a Latte Card
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp sentiment with Garden Green ink, stamp cup and lid with Early Espresso ink. Die cut with Coffee Cups Framelits. Glue sentiment to Corrugated Elements oval.
- Adhere 3 pieces (4″ x 1-5/8″) Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (DSP) onto folded Early Espresso (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base. Adhere 2-3/4″ x 4″ DSP onto 3″ x 4-1/4″ Early Espresso cardstock, adhere to card front.
- Cut 3 pieces of Soft Sky Classic Weave Ribbon (approximately 2″ each), adhere to die cut cup with glue dots or fast fuse on back. Wrap Linen Thread around cup, tie with knot & bow. Adhere sentiment on top of ribbon and thread.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere cup and lid to card front. Die cut and adhere coordinating images with glue dots.
- Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
Always take the scenic route.
Join my stamping community – enjoy 20-25% discount and much more!
Coffee Cafe-Thanks a Latte Supply List (click on products to shop online)
Coffee creations are on your horizon with this bundle of products. The stamp images coordinate seamlessly with the framelits to help you create coffee cups of all shapes and sizes. The die includes a piece to create an embossed cup sleeve for a realistic looking cup.
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.
Some people firmly believe that coffee is life. And whether that’s you or not, you certainly know someone who feels that way. You should probably get a cup of coffee (or water if that’s your thing), buy this peppy set, and start creating.
Love it and Can’t Live Without It?
You have a couple options for getting all of these little gems…
Click here, to purchase these products and accessories in my online store
Join my stamping community, click here and enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin’ Up! family.
- Discounts of 20-25% or more on every purchase
- Sneak peeks at upcoming catalogs and products
- Support and Encouragement from me!
- And much more
Carols of Christmas Early Release-Available NOW
Want to get a jump on your Christmas preparations?
Now is the time to get those Christmas cards and decorations started with this fabulous and versatile new stamp set.
Check out this video for LOTS of ideas and inspiration.
Want to see more ideas using this new Carols of Christmas bundle?
Want to be able to purchase all of the products in the Holiday Catalog before anyone else?
- join my team and enjoy one of the perks of being able to order before the rest of the world
Ready to join me and my stamping community?
I look forward to welcoming you into our community!
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference
♥ ♥ ♥