What is one thing that everybody has? A birthday! And the Perennial Birthday Project Kit is the perfect way to keep track of those special days.
Stock this delightful box with birthday cards you make yourself and you’ll never forget to send a birthday card again. Kit includes components for making 16 birthday cards, 4 each of 4 designs, plus the box to store them in. Keep ahead by recording birthdays on the tabbed dividers for month-at-a-glance reminders.
Perennial Birthday Project Kit includes:
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8″ (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
The Perennial Birthday Project Kit can be found in the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog which is valid until May 31, 2018 (product availability may be limited toward the end of the catalog sales period)
…so don’t wait too long to order this or you could miss out. And that would be very sad. Have a great weekend!
Hello there, it is time for the DOstamper STARS Thursday Challenge, this week it is a “Color My World” Challenge.
This week I was inspired by the challenge of taking three colors that I enjoy individually and trying to find a way to use them together.
What did I use to create this beauty? (scroll down for complete supply list and links)
Stamp Set: Sunshine Sayings (flower) and Pieces & Patterns (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White and Real Red
Ink: Smoky Slate and Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Enamel Shapes
Adhesives: Snail Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
It’s All in the Details: When stamping a random pattern (or non-pattern) of images, I like to stamp some of them partially off the cardstock. I think it adds interest and is visually pleasing to the eye.
Hello There Card
On Whisper White cardstock, stamp sentiment with Peekaboo Peach ink, punch with circle punch. Adhere sentiment to foil doily with Stampin’ Dimensional.
Adhere Real Red (4″ x 5-1/4″) onto folded Thick Whisper White (4-1/4″ x 11″) card base.
Stamp floral image using Smoky Slate ink in random pattern. Adhere to Real Red layer on card base.
Adhere sentiment and enamel shapes.
Address an envelope, write a message inside and drop in the mailbox to brighten someone’s day.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week’s participants.
The Lots of Happy Card Kit is my all time favorite kit ever!
The cards are spectacular and oh so easy to put together. And there is a refill kit available…love that!
There’s lots to love in this all-inclusive card kit. Create all-occasion cards, then add your own color using the included Watercolor Pencils.
* Makes 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs, using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set
* Folded card sizes: 2″ x 3-1/2″, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″, 4″ x 3-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (5.1 x 8.9 cm, 6.4 x 11.4 cm, 10.2 x 8.9 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm)
* Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps
* clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes
* giftable kraft box
* printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents
* white/gold foil labels
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot
* full-size Watercolor Pencils in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry
* Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ombre Ribbon
* Stampin’ Dimensionals